Legally protected FRAUD: Pierson v Ray: the right to act from the bench “maliciously and corruptly.” Brennan Center Events "America's Broken Legal System" Judge Jed Rakoff https://www.brennancenter.org/events/americas-broken-legal-system CORRUPTION/ INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT COMPLAINT JUNE 2022 12/29/21 (Morrison) ICC Preliminary Investigation Request Sent The Hague, 17 January 2022 Dear Sir, Madam "The Office of the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court acknowledges receipt of your documents/letter" June 2022: ICC Criminal Complaint https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ShZ_X3HLM0snCu-zw7Xvjnx40zUx0G57/view Affidavit of Atrocity Crimes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l-JcglyqP_ICJFa070azbaZxUzDO5Wtb/view 10/21/21 ICC-investigation request 1/20/22 https://www.icc-cpi.int/news/seminarsDocuments/2022-Judicial-Seminar-report-ENG.pdf International Criminal Court: DISCIPLINARY MECHANISMS APPLICABLE TO JUDGES "Judges must be – and be seen to be - independent, but not unaccountable."(?) www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-anti-corruption-national-security-policy/ Biden prioritizes anti-corruption efforts in national security policy "Fighting corruption is not just good governance. It is self-defense". 2/18/22 https://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-359-82917_100846---,00.html CRIME VICTIM RIGHTS In Michigan, a victim is an individual who suffers direct or threatened physical, financial, or emotional harm as a result of the commission of a crime. (EXCLUDING COURT CRIME VICTIMS??) That is why I reiterate my call for the adoption of Charter of Rights of Whistleblowers and for accountability of government officials and private sector actors for their crimes and abuses. https://dezayasalfred.wordpress.com/2021/10/07
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/michigan/articles/2021-10-28/detroit-fbi-launches-email-for-public-to-report-corruption November 1, 2021 To: Special FBI Agent Mara Schneider RE: Michigan Corruption Reporting via Email RESPONSE REQUEST VIA EMAIL ONLY, PLEASE Dear Special FBI Agent Schneider: Please see the attached document for Michigan corruption reporting. I look forward to hearing from the FBI. Thank you. Respectfully, Ms. Morrison
- https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/22/opinion/qualified-immunity-police-brutality misconduct.html
- How police and politicians undermine civilian oversight of law enforcement – Washington Post When communities try to hold police accountable, law enforcement fights back
- AG DANA NESSEL 2021: Many of the concerns you express are the result of state legislation. Rather, the Attorney General is dutybound to enforce the laws that have been enacted by the Legislature.
- SENATOR PETERS 2021: “The role of law enforcement and government officials is to keep our state safe and serve the families they are sworn to protect. I will continue to work with my colleagues in Congress to find commonsense solutions to build trust in communities around the country, and I will carefully review legislation that comes before the Senate on criminal justice and policing reform, including the issue of qualified immunity”.
- Corruption Is What Other People Do – The American Prospect Corruption Is What Other People Do The Biden administration has embarked on a global anti-corruption campaign. It should start with Washington.
- https://www.axios.com/afghanistan-war-failure-bush-obama-administration-106375e6-ebe2-40be-8944-f55e15b11e3e.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100 WaPo: American people misled for two decades over Afghanistan failures
- AG Garland reiterates ‘no person’ — not even Trump — is above the law over Jan. 6 https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ag-garland-reiterates-person-trump-law-jan/story?id=8714069512/29/21